Friday, May 10, 2013
-Calvary Chapel Melbourne
The Truth About Sex, Friendship and Life Together
by Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife Grace will be an event that will encourage, enlighten and equip you in your romantic relationship, whether you are married or single. Learn how Pastor Mark and Grace have navigated their marital journey through biblical teaching and humor.
Marriage is a wonderful gift, but it takes work, growth in Christ and patience to love the other more than ourselves. Single individuals will be ahead of the curve after hearing these truths that will transform their dating life and shape their future marriage.
Pastor Mark will be addressing key issues like these:
• Tough and good lessons learned from Mark and Grace's story.
• Dating - keys to success and failure.
• Married people, guess what, you are supposed to 'date your spouse'.
• Friendship in marriage - it is a simple idea, but often difficult to maintain.
• Taking out the trash - you will have to attend to learn how.
• Sex as god, gross or gift?
• Can we __________?
Join us on May 10 & 11 at the CCM Melbourne Campus in West Melbourne. Tickets are ONLY available online at gotothehub.com.
This event will sell out fast. Be sure to order your tickets today!
For more questions, contact Pastor Eric Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org